Skip to main content

CinDY@SouthBAnk

I Woke Up VEry EARly TOday~ Actually my Original Plan was Cari JourNal for My Retail Marketing Assignment~ Went To N44 (computer lab) 8am in The morNing.. but Tak sampai 12noon I already Low Battery dy.... that's wat ppl say 计划赶不上变化~~ i changed my mind within 1 seconds kakaka~~~

This Week is Semester Break~ i Not willing to SPend my whole Holiday in ASSIGNMENT-ING~~ This really Make me fEEl ANnoying~ but i not willing to Spend Much Money go For travel Juga~~ U know~~ 澳币升值a ~~ SO sUm TOnG to spend it~~ Besides, i still not yet pay for my tuiTion fees.. due soon~~ MummY ~~ i'm WAiting FOr YOUr $$$$$$~~

SO i decided pergi SouthBAnk~ just have to Spend Aus2.40 buy a bus ticket then can used whole day neh~~ mUch More berbaloi~ And I think ... I really Falling In love with this Place~! it's REally GREAT!!!!! COme on~ Have a SouthBAnk Visual Journey wiTh me~

(1) SouthBAnk, Brisbane River VIews~ U know ah.. People di sini take 'CITY CAT' (kapal) like take Bus NEh~ Very convenience~ next time come to Brisbane you MUst Try IT!

(2) 人造沙滩I think. it is Better Than Sunway Lagoon de~ just dun have 人找海浪nia~~ kanak-kanak memang CUte DE neh~~^@^


(3) 美丽的步道 I'm Telling u VEry Seriously, Daddy~ You must Come here WHen i Graduate! I'm Sure U will SUka THis Place De!


(4) The ARts on the Path~
好漂亮哦~~应该有我遗漏没拍到的。。 有时间再去找找~~


(5) Street Performance 不管是有才艺的男人,还是会特技的男人, 都是好看的男人~~ kekekekeke


(6) Market DAy Hmm... NotHIng Very SPecial de lor... yang paling SPecial i think is 第一张 'Churros' 好像是面团烘了, 然后沾肉桂粉吧, 我什么食物都往嘴巴塞。。 没注意。。。我只知道。。 HOR JIAK!

(7) 某人在此一游 不用找啦~~没有我的份。像我这种爱护大自然的人,不会破坏‘公物’的

(8) 澳洲与日本不懂干吗的纪念碑。。

eh... 每一个存在的东西一定有它的理由和价值的, 可是不是m'sia所以我没看~你自己看咯


---END---

Comments

ÞîňĢ™ said…
seem so hapy study at aust..i hope to go if i hav
$$$
Anonymous said…
aikz really got 2 years didnt travel already...mm zhai ar...this year at least must overseas once...sniff sniff '>_<'
yan mui said…
looks FUN...
i wana go visit you..... :(
Seen YEe said…
PinG: YOu sure ada chance datang sini de~~~ start saving money from today~~~ luku also said she want datang lar.. both of u can company each other

SooYee: where u want to go? Korean? or u want wait me graduate first~ heheheheh

Yan mui: wan visit me then nak cepat neh.. after this year.. you can only visit me at puchong nia kakka
Anonymous said…
me want to travel too hahahaha...
count on me if you guys go...
Anonymous said…
me want to travel too hahahaha...
count on me if you guys go...
yan mui said…
walao..this year..
too fast le ba?
money belum save lagi..
u already ciao liao...