Skip to main content

A DAy WIth my lovely Kawan~

Tonight, Me, Sophie, Lily and Tammy went to a Korean restaurant which located at China Town.

But we reached there too early la, so mah pergi lepak lepak lor~
We found a street with a special name nearby the restaurant. -----'LOVE St.' ------
You know, girl easy get Crazy when they see something bout 'LOve'.. . You see, there is a T-junction ~ and that time is Peak hours~~~, but we ignored everything~ dRivErs la~~pedestrians la~~ just enjoyed ourself.... We really look so 'SUA GU'.. keke
I thought i will take many picture in the korean restaurant de .. mana tau.. nothing for me to ambil leh... you see... 韩国BBQ真的完全没有美感~

However, the food is quite ok lar, 只是最后真的是会让你‘满头油烟’... 那种一直散不开的味道。。 让我想起了从前的‘Subang Square’ perfume... yer... ALiCE~~ I can't forget the 味道 until now~~~really thank you neh...

Duno why, I feel like very relax today~ keep doing something luku de with my kawan~ Lily said since i back from M'sia, she always 'TIA BOH' saya cakap apa ~~ I think when i balik M'sia in this year- end.. Lukusss will say.. 'your sound so CHINA~' ..

Tonight was Ended up with my favourite StarbuCKs~ Hmm~ new Favour but NOthing DIffeRENT~

终结, I have a GOod Day~ 希望你也是哦!*

P/s: I am trying to type my blog in ENglish~~ but... obviously, 任务。失败~~~~~ 再接再厉neh~

Comments