Skip to main content

家有贱狗

The incident happens at LilY's doggy make me miss my Ah waNg very much~~~

I called back home and asked my luku sis bawa Ah wang go upstair and show he to me through  webcam

at first, this stupid old dog very curious~
Ah WAng :'WtH, purposely bring me up and show me this little black things (webcam)~'

*then i keep calling his name~ 'WAng~ WAng~' ...

Ah Wang 'ehh? which stupid calling me?'


*Lastly, i think he recognised my voice. He keep looking around~*
Ah Wang: 'ShiT! the devil balik jor?! Sei FOr ~ where is she~~~~~ >_<'

My sis carried he up and shows my face to he infront of the monitorafter that... he jadi macam ni..


*he SIEn Jor~ Langsung TAk mau choi me........*
Ah Wang: 'aiya~ diam lar~ dun keep calling my name lar~ 
very annoying leh  '



.............贱狗...............

Comments

May yee said…
tot u oledi luku..mana tahu ur dog also luku..hahahhahahahahhaha
Anonymous said…
dog eye got problem leh, they cant see thought inside the screen is who, they use noise to smell who are you. so you understand why the dog so luku, same as the owner ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz......