Skip to main content

Tagged

Instructions :
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post .Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is your pet's name ?
my family de pets.... Ah Wang, XIao HUang, xiAO Hei~~ 3 stupid dogs..

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
Makan-InG and Kepo-Ing

3. Three things you plan to do before you die.
Take a niCe photo for 车头照, spend all my money for makan, remind my family and kawan not to miss me, cos i will call them or visit mereka always when i settle all the things.

4. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who likes to take away whatever you like,including guys/girls,and he/she always wins,will you still consider him/her your friend?
of cos yup. i think.. she is the one who knows me well.

5.If you have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The best answer contribute by yan~ "To have all my dreams come true."

6.Do you believe you can survive without money ?
Yar.. as long as i still with my MumMy and DaddY...

7. What are you afraid to lost the most?
myself.

8.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
asked my dad to retire, and send whole family come over Aus until i graduate.

9.If you meet someone that you love,would you confess to him/her ?
Yes! when i already no feel with him.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Yan- one point enuf..... 'PerFecT'

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Shhh.. cannot tell u.... if not i sure kena the opposite 1..

12.Which type of person do you hate the most ?
LiaRSSSS and 假仙的人..~~

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
depends on my mood.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and friends. (standard answers)

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My sifat and si-fat

16.Who is the person that you can share all your problems with ?
eh...'ALL pRoblems'?.. should be my beloved mum~

17. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A mother with 3 yrs old child. kekekekkeke

18. If you were to have God's power, what would you do?
i WIll open a temple, 普渡众生, but they still have to pay lar~

19. What would you sacrifice to make yourself happier ?
fat... 脂肪

20. Write down one of your most embarrassed incident.
I 'SenTUh' somebody shoulder from her belakang, and then i found that... she bukan my kawan..

I tagged :
1. may yee
2. soo yee
3. li ying
4. PinG
5. Stephy
6. JOhnny
7.Terence
8. ....... QIn cai

Comments

yan mui said…
m i really PERFECT ?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........
Seen YEe said…
yup, YOu are~~~

tat's y i love u so much~~ kekekeke..
Johnny said…
Also kena again -.-
Anonymous said…
hahah i have been tagged hehe, busy this month, got big project hander now... always OT pity me...