Skip to main content

TraVel ALone@ new ZEaland

Long time tak ada upgrade my blog..
The 1st reason is: I'm Travelling Alone at NZ
THe 2nd reason is: I can't type chinese because i'm using public pc
The 3rd reason is: I AM TOO BUSY with Looking for nice food

but today really sien.. so type some rubbish dulu...

I always change my plan at last min. I should at Tasmania but Not NZ now, but i change my mind at 4 days before i come over to N.Z.... This happen everytimes......... mayb i really 'Tai ZI YOU' dy. HOwever, travelling at New Zealand make me tired like hell everyday~

i met my first KIWi friend (NEw Zealander) at Christchurch (after 4hours i arrived), we standed beside the street and chat for more than 20min... i wondering... how i boleh chat for so long in english...and lagi jiat lat is , we chat bout gf, bf, ideal mate, husband..... DENGZZZZ GIla MAN~~~ I also dunno what Happen ....>_<

TIme difference between N.Z and M'sia is about 5 hours. THis is really a big problem for me~~
it's hard for me to find a suitable time to chat with mummy and friend. As you know, i'm really a very talkative person, i can't survive without talking.. so that along the journey i keep looking someone to chat with me..

but dunno why.. i really can't be friend with ang mor.. we always start our topic with 'which country you from'.... 'Malaysia., and you?.....'Switzerland'....'OH....'.. finish....

i think 70% of them dunno where is m'sia and maybe never heard before..but they pretend they know.... good for me.. cause i'm lazy to explain too... in 12 day, only 3 ppl is really interested with m'sia.. and ask me where it locate....

i explain on this way
[you know singapore?... 'Yup'....
then.. you know Thailand?.... 'yup'..
M'sia is between both of them ] ....

i really hate to explain.... cause sometimes i will get confuse with it too...

However, i did like to travel by myself. You might feel lonely sometimes, but actually, if your timetable are fully booked, you have no time to think about LOneLiness~~

I better stop here, english make my feel so tired~~~~~ is time for me to back to my Bunk... I really hate bunk......noisy sangat!!!!!!!

Comments