Skip to main content

A Reason to Stay

Cinta Pura Pura (Vodka, Peach Liquor, Violet Liquor, Cava, Cotton Candy) @ Suzie Wong

今天Yan & Janet 很有默契的,各自送了我一首歌--  Lady Gaga- Million Reasons Adele- Water Under The Bridge

兩首歌的歌詞 加起來成了我的心事。

" Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare..

It‘s like that I've stopped breathing but completely aware..

You're giving me a million reasons to let you go

You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show 

If I'm not the one for you

Why have we been through what we have been through?

Have I ever asked for much?

The only thing that I want is your love..

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

Our love ain't water under the bridge..

第一首歌感覺像你的心情。。 另一首歌是我的心情。。。

也許在你腦海裏閃過很多要分開的理由,

你可曾為我們想過一個繼續的理由?

We might have hundred million reasons to walk away,

can love be the one good reason for us to stay... ?

Comments